MSP ENGAGEMENT DRIVES CX OPERATIONS THROUGH AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODEL FOR A LEADING VOIP SERVICE PROVIDER
- Over 10+ product lines
- 14+ years of engagement
- Over 1.65 Mn customer transactions
- Channels: voice, email & back office operations
- Delivery from India, Costa Rica and Utah
The Client Challenge
The vendor ecosystem is always in a state of flux as vendors are constantly innovating to bring newer services and support to customers. They need to reduce OPEX, need to retain their existing customers and try and increase CX. Our client was looking at how a digital makeover can enable this transformation.
We deployed our Managed Services Model (MSP) to manage customer care operations including customer retention and loyalty management service. The MSP model leverages the capabilities of Movate’s indigenous cognitive customer experience platform that integrates technologies like artificial intelligence, RPA, and analytics to provide world-class support services. The model offers clients with various features including end-to-end CX management, customer acquisition and retention, customer care, account management, global service delivery, advanced analytics, gain share opportunities, cognitive automation and RPA tools, to address customer needs and manage customer engagement.
With Movate taking over the end-to-end support scope using best in class tools and technologies, we have reduced the need for the customer’s involvement in support operations across any stage and let them concentrate on their strategic needs and goals. Movate implemented an outcome-based revenue model that was based on the active subscriber lines of the client rather than FTEs. The MSP model facilitates a win-win environment by aligning incentives between vendors and clients to provide more value-added services leading to higher customer retention. The main highlights of this implementation are:
- Global Service Delivery : With operations in India, Utah and Costa Rica we transformed their support through a 24*7 multi-lingual, L1 and L2 operations support
- RPA: With RPA we automated customer facing processes such as Request tracking, agent desktop automation
using leading RPA tools
- Integrated KB Management: Knowledge based tools and technologies for optimized workforce management and customer retention
- Analytics: Advanced analytics and real-time dashboards augmented sales support and retention opportunities
- Implemented a revenue model that charges the client based on number of monthly active subscribers per line rather than FTE’s
- Jump of 8.6% in the client’s active subscribers’ numbers
- 21% increase in customer retention
- FCR trend improved to > 86%
- Consistently above target on service levels with 2X improvement
- 33% TCO reduction in global customer care operations
- 100% of all contractual SLAs met within 30 days after transition
- Shifted the client’s focus on their core-business area of product development and management leading to better product integrations and feedback mechanisms
Movate, formerly CSS Corp, is a digital technology and customer experience services company committed to disrupting the industry with boundless agility, human-centered innovation, and a relentless focus on driving client outcomes. Recognized as one of the most awarded and analyst-accredited companies in its revenue range, Movate helps ambitious, growth-oriented companies across industries stay ahead of the curve by leveraging its world-class talent of over 11,700+ full-time Movators across 20 global locations and a gig network of thousands of technology experts across 60 countries, speaking over 100 languages.