Position Title: Senior Director/ Director Finance
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
Experience: 8-10 years of financial work experience in Philippines
Philippines Finance manager will be playing a key role in the Leadership team while leading Philippines Finance function. This role will provide financial and operational leadership, working closely with the business leaders across the country, focusing on strategic growth of Movate’s business in Philippines. This includes driving commercial growth, operating performance as well as key initiatives while ensuring tight controls on accounting & compliance. This role reports to the Controller.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Philippines Leadership Team and CFO to execute on the business strategy, focusing on commercial finance & cost management.
- Liaise as required with the customers and channel partners on operational maters
- Lead commercial intensity and instill “daily” rigor (eg Orders and sales pacing) by providing management with timely, complete and accurate financial information for business decision-making process.
- Proactively identify process improvements and engage stakeholders to develop actions to reduce business costs, improve profitability and liquidity
- Work closely with local statutory authorities to ensure 100% compliance
- Lead Philippines finance function by providing mentoring and coaching to the team; provide oversight to Controllership, Tax, as well as Shared Services to enable smooth closing process. Support internal and external financial audits as required.
- CPA or any equivalent degree in Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of 8-10 years of financial work experience in Philippines
- Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
- Experience leading in a matrixed environment, leading team members balancing execution through others with inclusiveness, leveraging expertise, clear thinking, imagination, and external focus.
- Lean mindset, seeking to improve, automate and digitize
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Accounting Principles and Controllership.
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Clear thinking/problem solving successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas
|Job Level||8-10 years|